What began in 2000 as a couple of professional IT guys moonlighting on some special projects, became by 2003 a full-time, full-service company offering IT-oriented professional services for clients in healthcare and other industries. Under the guidance of founder Justin Copeland, Triggerfish has developed a staff culture of people who love the constant change and rapid evolution of the tech industry, who truly embrace complex problems, and who take pride in excellence and integrity in our work and client relations. We do not strive to be bargain bin IT; instead, we strive to be an indispensable IT department that adds greater value to your bottom line.
At Triggerfish, leadership, teamwork and integrity are paramount to the quality and success of our organization. High standards influence the way we serve our clients, from our president to our team leaders to our individual staff members. With over 18 years of IT experience, Triggerfish boasts a wealth of knowledge and expertise with a growing list of certifications that keeps us on the leading edge of the IT industry. Our highly qualified team leaders facilitate the right blend of staff collaboration to insure each client receives IT solutions specific to their needs.
Justin Copeland, President
A unique combination of entrepreneurial vision, technical expertise and business acumen, Justin’s leadership sets a high bar for the Triggerfish team and provides an invaluable resource to our clients. While placing great value on quality leadership, Justin demonstrates vast knowledge in the design, implementation, integration and project management of information technology, telecommunications and data communications technology and related infrastructures.
BS, EMBA, RCDD, Mentee – Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
Information Technology & Cloud Services
Team Leader: Derrick Boos
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Testing – GPEN
- CompTIA A+
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing & Switching
- Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin
Risk Management – Health Information Technology
Team Leader: Neelam Rana
- Experienced Physician with an M.B.A in Health Care Administration
- HITRUST Certified Practitioner
- Knowledge of specific laws and regulations imposed on healthcare systems by regulatory agencies including The Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- In-depth understanding of risk management, performance improvement, patient safety and policy formulation
Team Leader: Jason Keeney
- Siemon Certified Installer
- Building Industry Consulting Service International – BICSI
- Isonas – Building Access Control
- Alarm.com – Commercial Security
- exacqVision – Video Observation
Office Manager: Robin Keller
Finance: Shannon Copeland
- BS – Nursing, Certifications in Health Informatics
- BS – Business Administration
What’s the deal with the name Triggerfish?
Our name comes from nautical navigation based on the stars. Some people groups of the South Pacific used the word Sumu (triggerfish) to describe what we often call the “Southern Cross.” This constellation has been used for millennia in the southern hemisphere to help people navigate unknown, uncharted seas, stay on course and arrive safely at their destination. That’s what we exist to do: help clients safely and expertly navigate through the complicated sea of today’s technology.